Xerox Technical Service Representative I in Alberta, Canada
Technical Service Rep 1
Location: Calgary, AB
• Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of own company and third party products and systems including hardware, software, networking products and operating systems.
• Accountable for providing service to Xerox customers based on assigned equipment & geographic location.
• Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products; including technical diagnostics, software loads, installation, removal, retrofit and customer call assistance.
• Manage call activity; perform call close administrative requirements.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engage the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Adhere to proper escalation procedures to resolve customer issues.
• Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures.
• Responsible for assigned company assets (i.e. parts, tools, communication and computing devices, vehicles)
• Responsible for supportive participation in team functions and adherence to agreed-upon practices and procedures developed by the Team.
• Drive a motor vehicle
• Primary focal point for service reps with customer and technical problem escalations. Assists and backs up Specialist as required.
• Takes ownership for and resolves difficult or vulnerable customer situations using advanced customer relations skills.
• Interfaces with senior level decision-makers within the customer account to apply retention strategies.
• Takes leadership role to develop work management processes with service reps to maximize productivity and achieve business results (PEP metrics)
• Responsible for inspection of key business processes; Assists / performs CMP inspections, Parts management
• Mentors others using coaching skills* to improve functional application, use of key business processes and skill certification preparation.
• Proactively plans activity and manages service coverage to maximize personal and team productivity.
• Provides constructive feedback to service personnel for the purpose of performance improvement.
• Uses role model facilitation skills to identify focus areas and initiate actions to improve business processes and results.
• Provides training support as needed such as pre / post school learning’s.*
• Role models continuous learning and mentors service reps. Supports service reps in completion of MyLearning personal learning paths.
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Preferred COMPTIA A /N or other geographically relevant certification
Minimum MS Office experience.
Minimum A detailed knowledge of IT Fundamentals (PC hardware / software, Printer languages, Operating Systems, Desktop Applications, Networking, Network protocols, etc).
Minimum A detailed knowledge of the Xerographic process, Colour Printing Theory and the various current printing technologies on the market.
Minimum A strong customer focus with a commitment towards delivering results
Minimum Ability to manage multiple tasks
Minimum Ability to use and manage multiple on-line tools and resources.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Technical Service Representative I
Requisition ID: 19003612