Xerox CSR IV, Technical Customer Service Engineering (Specialist Engineer) in Andhra Pradesh, India
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of own company and third party products and systems including hardware, software, networking products and operating systems.
• Accountable for providing service to Xerox customers based on assigned equipment & geographic location.
• Individual Contributor. Interfaces both internally within functional area (services) as well as with external customers in providing service that delights the customer.
• Primary focal point for service reps with customer and technical problem escalations. Assists and backs up Specialist as required.
• Takes ownership for and resolves difficult or vulnerable customer situations using advanced customer relations skills.
• Interfaces with senior level decision-makers within the customer account to apply retention strategies.
• Takes leadership role to develop work management processes with service reps to maximize productivity and achieve business results (PEP metrics)
• Responsible for inspection of key business processes; Assists / performs CMP inspections & Parts management
• Mentors others using coaching skills* to improve functional application, use of key business processes and skill certification preparation.
• Proactively plans activity and manages service coverage to maximize personal and team productivity.
• Provides constructive feedback to service personnel for the purpose of performance improvement.
• Uses role model facilitation skills to identify focus areas and initiate actions to improve business processes and results.
• Provides training support as needed such as pre / post school learning’s.*
• Role models continuous learning and mentors service reps. Supports service reps in completion of MyLearning personal learning paths.
• Provides technical and service call support within their assigned product coverage area to Customer Service Engineers (CSE) and Service Agents (SA).
• Provide onsite assistance as required to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve unique hardware and software problems at customer accounts.
• Responsible for extensive half-splitting to isolate and resolve problems between the Xerox device, the customer network, third party devices, and client applications.
• Provide leadership and guidance to other assigned technical support resources:
• Act as the operations technical focal point for assigned products.
• Responsible for being the primary product focal point to: Customer & Technical Support (C&TS) / Marketing and Tech Ops organizations
• Provides early notifications to C&TS on product issues
• Mentor and provide guidance as the service systems literacy (EDoc) champion.
• Provide Technical information management within the assigned coverage area on:
• BBS/Bulletins/Eureka usage.
• Conference call / technical seminar participation.
• Dissemination of technical information.
• Mentor service reps with proper account management
• Setting proper Customer Expectations
• Monitoring customer satisfaction and manage resolution of any issues.
• Partner with Marketing/Technical Operations personnel to resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction. Assist Technical Operations with problem isolation as required.
• Provide service launch support for new product / feature introductions.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
Preferred COMP TIA A /N
Minimum 9 plus years of experience as a Customer Service Engineer.
Minimum Intermediate to Advanced MS Office experience.
Minimum Possess a valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks).
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: CSR IV, Technical Customer Service Engineering (Specialist Engineer)
Location: India-Andhra Pradesh-Hyderabad
Requisition ID: 18004694