Xerox Major Account Executive in Atlanta, Georgia
Major Account Executive
Country: United States
Date: Friday, September 3, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
As a Major Account Executive you will be responsible for driving net new business revenues using a strategic direction and consultative approach. This combined with ongoing professional development create the recipe for long-term growth and success.
This role specializes in the service of niche markets. To be successful in this specialized role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and expertise:
Strategic Planning & Business Development
• Architects a strategic marketing plan that aligns sales initiatives with customer requirements
• Interprets and analyzes research and competitive intelligence to understand the market drivers and business opportunities
• Manages territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
Internal & External Customer Focus
• Serves as the first line of contact with customers responsible to assist in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
• Maintain prospecting/ customer database (i.e. Soaring) to maintain a record of all activities inside of each account system.
• Manage territory by protecting and increasing a profitable revenue stream within current accounts.
• Conduct planned in person account reviews. Evaluate current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in the account.
Analytical & Critical Thinking
• Interprets market data and financial reports to inform overall sales plan
• Consolidates and summarizes performance data to shape ongoing business development strategies
• Is proficient in understanding key drivers within appropriate markets
• Evaluates current state, customer satisfaction and completeness of strategy implementation along with next steps in advancing the account.
• Reviews leads, pending orders and lease upgrades, developing action plans to progress each cycle.
• Meet forecasting objectives by keeping timely & accurate forecasts on account assignment.
Desired Competencies and Experience
• 3-5 years of government sales experience
• College Degree in a Business related field or equal sales experience
• Be a strong communicator with solid presentation skills
• Be deadline driven- able to work under stress/ pressure
• Obtain ability to interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction – prepare, provide and convey diversified information.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox and Xerox and Design are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries