Xerox Delivery Driver in Birmingham, Alabama
Country: United States
Department: Materials & Supply Chain
Date: Friday, July 23, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Materials & Supply Chain
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
· Set-up, repair and installation of equipment as required, complete related paperwork as required.
· Maintain a complete tool kit and maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
· Maintain a daily time sheet.
· Assist with or perform alone as required: Set-ups, Deliveries, Pick-ups and Moves.
· Operate XBS Southeast vehicles in a safe and timely manner.
· Maintain XBS Southeast vehicle in a clean and safe working condition. Including daily inspection of the vehicle tires, fluids, report any problems found to supervisor.
· Assist with putting-away/storing any returned/picked-up/transferred equipment.
· Assist with warehouse operations as required.
· Assist in all weekend quarterly inventories as required.
· Deliver/install equipment to the customer’s location(s) remove customer’s equipment for return to warehouse or Leasing Company when needed
· Demonstrate basic operation of the equipment being installed at the customer’s location.
· Move customer’s equipment as required.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
· Requires valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and time management.
· Maintain a business-like appearance at all times
· Strong teamwork and customer service skills
· Able to manual lift up to 50 pounds regularly
· Able to push and pull up to 200 pounds regularly
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.