Xerox Marketing Manager – 3D Printing & Internet of Things - - 16350 in CARY, North Carolina
Marketing Manager – 3D Printing & Internet of Things at created 2-Sep-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://xerox.avature.net/en_US/careers
Marketing Manager – 3D Printing & Internet of Things
Country: United States
Department: Brand & Product Marketing
Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Brand & Product Marketing
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
Seeking candidates in the US or Toronto Canada
We are looking for a Global Marketing Manager to join the Innovation Marketing team in Xerox. Our team designs and delivers marketing programs aimed at promoting Xerox’s products and platforms in 3D Printing and Digital Manufacturing (3DP) and Internet of Things
You will have significant impact in building and following through on Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies that align with customer needs within the 3DP & IoT technology areas. You have a comprehensive understanding of marketing trends, strategies, tactics and how they drive business growth. This position requires leadership in driving messaging, creating compelling content and building strategic marketing programs to generate global awareness about new Xerox technologies that are coming to market in 3DP and IoT.
Responsibilities for this position fall into the following key marketing areas:
- Work closely with 3DP & IoT team leadership to establish detailed marketing plans.
- Drive idea generation, and internal and external collaboration to design and deliver creative 3DP and IoT experiences for demo purposes, for use during events, and for engagement with potential clients, for example, at Executive Briefing Centers
- Lead the development of core content, customer value propositions and own the overall messaging. Establish collateral needs and manage collateral development such as videos, case studies, whitepapers, blogs, presentations, demos, etc. Work with digital marketing and corporate communications to create appropriate content, aligned with overall Brand marketing.
Messaging and Outreach
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to market 3DP and IoT through demand generation campaigns, and work together to execute email campaigns, webinars and social media plans across platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube. Identify and coordinate with partners on co-marketing initiatives to raise awareness of Xerox 3DP and IoT offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or related field (Advanced degree preferred)
6+ years of relevant work experience in a Product Marketing or Marketing Communications capacity, responsible for a B2B product
Track record of applying a data-centric approach to driving deeper engagement, improving adoption and delivering bottom-line results
Experience building/executing a marketing plan and familiar with High Tech products/services, particularly those involving advanced hardware technologies
Demonstrated ability in crafting and developing influential, audience-specific messages and in creating a compelling narrative to raise awareness of High-Tech products and capabilities
Superior presentation, written and verbal skills to support content and collateral development for delivery across a variety of digital and social media
Experience in manufacturing and industrial business sectors is preferred
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Marketing Manager – 3D Printing & Internet of Things with Facebook
Share Marketing Manager – 3D Printing & Internet of Things with LinkedIn
Share Marketing Manager – 3D Printing & Internet of Things with Twitter
Share Marketing Manager – 3D Printing & Internet of Things with a friend via e-mail