Xerox Staff Auditor in Cary, North Carolina
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better . We area workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardwarefor enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage informationacross digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure andsustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laserprinter or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn moreat www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ andexplore our commitment todiversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
Responsible for performing internal audit reviews in line with the annual Xerox Internal Audit (XIA) Plan. Reviews will assess the design and operating effectiveness of controls over major strategic, operational and financial risks.
The XIA Plan will include both Technology and Services Segments of Xerox, as well as Corporate functions. Corporate Audits will typically consider controls across global functions and/or projects and require the development of an in-depth understanding of the business and industry.
This role requires theability to:
Accurately identify keybusiness objectives and related risks prior to the assessment ofassociated control mechanisms including consideration of the adequacy ofgovernance; and
Demonstrate a value addedapproach to assurance by providing practical, relevant and cost effectiverecommendations which assist senior management in achieving primarybusiness objectives supporting Xerox strategy.
In accordance with departmentstandards support the XIA Managers in the execution of corporate audits;including strategic, operational, compliance and financial audits focusingon primary business risks and major corporate initiatives.
Complete fieldwork in anefficient and effective manner to ensure that budgeted deadlines are metwithout sacrificing depth of testing and overall review quality.
Conduct internal and externalresearch and benchmarking to identify best practice in terms of controland risk management associated with the discipline or process underreview. Develop a thorough understanding of the assignment subject matterand demonstrate depth of business knowledge throughout the course of thereview.
Draft content for internalaudit scope and work program documents.
Maintain a flexible approach toensure that scope alterations can be adopted when other high risk areasare identified during the course of the review.
Draft audit observations inaccordance with XIA standards, ensuring that recommendations andconclusions are balanced and fair, reflecting an in-depth understanding ofbusiness challenges in the area under review.
Maximize the value ofrecommendations by applying detailed root cause analysis to findings.
Manage multiple tasks across regions/functions,demonstrating an ability to effectively balance competing priorities.
Demonstrate an awareness ofbest practices both internally and externally and utilize mechanisms tointroduce those practices throughout the company.
Actively seek to understand thebusiness through attending relevant training, workshops and informationsessions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing or other related field.
· Professional accounting or internal audit certification preferred (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, CFA).
· 0-2 years related work experience in internal/external audit, process improvement, finance, accounting or operations.
· Prior experience should include significant involvement in the review of controls and business processes.
· Significant experience auditing multinational corporations required. Tax experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of internal control standards and techniques as well as a sound awareness of corporate governance or enterprise risk management.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating confidence and professional impact in front of senior XIA and key audit stakeholders.
· Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills – ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization and facilitate the implementation of corrective action.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited required direction and guidance.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Understanding of risk assessment and current internal audit techniques.
· Maintain knowledge of current accounting and auditing practices through continuing professional education.
· Travel will be required domestically and internationally.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for allpositions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, nationalorigin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physicalor mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteranstatus, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other groupprotected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ andexplorer our commitmentto diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need areasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox mayrequest such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail toXeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job youare interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 XeroxCorporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarksof Xerox Corporation in the United States a nd/or other countries.
Title: Staff Auditor
Location: North Carolina-Cary
Requisition ID: 20000371