Xerox Production Sales Specialist in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Production Sales Specialist
City: Cherry Hill
State/Province: New Jersey
Country: United States
Date: Monday, July 19, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Specialist
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging.
This is primarily a sales position focused to selling production and professional color solutions. Candidate should be proficient in application of skills and knowledge to deliver value to customers in the production & professional color environment.
• To sell production and professional color hardware and software solutions in an assigned local territory.
• To find new opportunities within the territory to expand our sales and services.
• To maintain an ongoing customer-service oriented relationship with these accounts.
• To meet or exceed quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• To provide support to commercial and named account reps.
• Understand, communicate, and monitor customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Interface with decision-makers within the customer account to apply retention and growth strategies.
• Incorporate work management processes to maximize productivity and achieve business results.
• Ensure customer satisfaction, both through the pre-sale and post-sale support phases of the customer experience.
• Maintain current customer relationships through visits, calls, quarterly reviews and internal/external functions.
• Demonstrated success at B to B outside sales, preferably at the mid-major and major account level.
• Demonstrated history of providing great customer service.
• Ability to develop an in depth understanding of each customer's needs and to propose appropriate solutions and options.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to give formal presentation to groups and to demonstrate solutions to individuals and groups.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to learn and use our database systems.
• 5 plus years of office technology experience preferred.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.