Xerox Print Associate II, Service Delivery Operations in City of London, United Kingdom
The role is for high end investment client demanding the highest stndard of service in the following areas Print/Mail & MPS
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
• The role of the (Print Operator) is to assist in the operation of a Xerox client site, providing a wide range of print services in line with the specification of the customer's contract.
• The role holder works as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
• Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Intermediate level job with some work experience
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
• Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
• Operate and maintain devices
• Ensure quality standards are achieved and customer requirements are met
• Act as an expert when advising customers on non-standard production requirements
• Where required replenish consumables and perform key operator maintenance
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Minimum Experience in customer facing role
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Minimum Good communication skills
Minimum Health & safety awareness and compliance
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Print Associate II, Service Delivery Operations
Location: GBR-City of London-London
Requisition ID: 19003065