Xerox CSR III (Remote), Technical Customer Service Engineering in Denver, Colorado
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of own company and third party products and systems including hardware, software, networking products and operating systems.
• Accountable for providing remote service to Xerox customers based on assigned equipment & geographic location.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Adhere to proper escalation procedures to resolve customer issues.
• Diagnose and remotely resolve technical and software issues using Xerox and partner systems
• Manage call resolve issues in accordance with customers SLA agreement in order to manage customer relations and optimize customer satisfaction.
• Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products; including technical diagnostics, software loads, installation, removal, retrofit and customer call assistance.
• Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures.
• Provides remote resolution of the customers technical issue in the first instance, allocation of the cost effective & correct resource/part required to implement the fix utilizing the technical tool suite available in line with SLA/other targets
• Provides timely & appropriate escalation of technical and software problems as specified in the “escalation-procedure” in order to minimize the down-time of machines.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engage the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Preferred Industry certification in Microsoft, Sun, Cisco etc
Preferred Comp TIA IT certification (or equivalent). Includes a number of certifications: A , Network , Server , Security, IT Fundamentals or equivalent Microsoft qualifications.
Minimum Skilled in the use of diagnostic tools.
Minimum Proven technical understanding of the relevant Xerox and partner products.
Minimum Experience or understanding of resolving hardware and software issues.
Minimum Able to interact professionally and courteously with customers on the phone and ability to conceptualise customer issues as part of the problem solving process where lab or virtual systems are not available.
Minimum A strong customer focus with a commitment towards delivering results.
Minimum Results oriented with an excellent record of success.
Minimum Able to logically examine and interpret information from different sources to develop a course of action.
Minimum Must pass any qualifications need legally for the role in the geography supported
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: CSR III (Remote), Technical Customer Service Engineering
Requisition ID: 18006060