Xerox Support Specialist- Dublin, Ireland in Dublin, Ireland
Support Specialist- Dublin, Ireland
Department: Service Delivery
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Service Delivery
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Description & Requirements
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
To assist in the smooth operation of GDS client sites - primarily in Dublin area - supporting the provision of a suite of on-site services to the Customer Base as required to meet individual customer specifications as part of the contingency support team within GDS. including, but not limited to:
· Centralised Print & finishing
· Fleet Management
· Print Procurement/Management
· Network Support
· Technical Support
· DocuCare services
· Account Management – including the provision of MI & Billing as defined by individual sites and as appropriate
Key Role Tasks and Activities:
As part of the GDS Support Team the Support Specialist will need to have a good understanding and working knowledge of GDS Service offerings across the GDS customer base. This is necessary in order to consistently deliver on all relevant onsite activities as outlined within individual customer contracts and SLAs. These will include – but are not limited to - some or all of the following activities:
· Demonstrate a full knowledge & understanding of the range of services provided by GDS to our customers
· Support GDS sites in the provision of on-site services throughout the year, providing support cover for holiday, sickness and peaks in workload
· Provide to Customers the range of contracted services to include Centralised Document Production, Scanning services, Fleet Management, Print Management, Technical Support (Software/Hardware), DocuCare, etc. Provide additional services in line with account base growth.
· Ensure full support and management of office and production devices including break fix, consumables managements and escalation as per defined processe.
· Undertake support tasks and projects as defined by the manager, for example holiday management, stock takes, and other initiatives.
· Liaise with third party solution providers to ensure call log, close and management by on site team in line with defined Service Level Agreement.
· Liaise with third party solution providers in order to ensure that any additional customer requirements that cannot be met by Xerox Product Portfolio, and yet are critical to a successful service provision, are met.
· Engagement of Xerox analysts, engineers, third party network support and site staff as necessary (problem escalation)
· Liaise with customers and provide support in relation to the utilisation of Xerox equipment and GDS services. Act as a centre of competence in relation to equipment, providing adhoc training to the Customer as required.
· Support the growth of the GDS operation on site in order to identify opportunities and highlight to the relevant Account or Service Delivery Manager and participate in revenue generating/marketing initiatives.
· Support sites through involvement in account reviews, compiling data on performance against key performance levels.
· Occasional travel to other locations throughout Ireland on an as required basis in order to support the GDS Operation (eg. Co Cork, Belfast etc).
· Participate in team meetings and work as a member of a team.
· Maintain and develop onsite Service Delivery Manuals (CAPMs)
· Minimum of two years successful track record in a similar customer facing role
· Highly Flexible and able to cope under pressure and in a highly dynamic environment
· Basic knowledge and experience of IT operations in medium enterprise
· Strong Interpersonal skills
· Problem solving / Process improvement skills
· Able to translate customer requirements into working solutions
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to work well as part of a team.
· Communication – able to effectively communicate using a range of verbal and written communication skills with end users and senior customer contacts.
· Capable of working under pressure, multi-tasking and correct prioritisation working proactively to deadlines.
· Projects – proficient in multi-tasking working on several projects at once.
· Especially important is the ability to communicate appropriately within a diverse multi-cultural environment and across the full range of business disciplines.
· Ability to report progress in an effective and timely manner.
Full Clean Drivers Licence
· Working knowledge of PC desktop, server, security, and various operating systems and applications including Windows, Microsoft active directory/knowledge of email systems such as MS Exchange & Office 365, and an excellent understanding of networking protocols (TCPIP).
· Understanding of a networked environment, electronic printing processes and document management and production desirable
· Knowledge of Xerox Office Services software management tools, including FMP, XDA, XSM and XRM.
· Working Knowledge of Xerox hardware
· Experience in Print Production environment
· Artwork/Design experience
· Knowledge of Xerox Service Delivery Model.
· Proven track record in Customer Services environment with strong customer centric focus
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Good project/service improvement plan management skills.
· Ability to report progress in an effective and timely manner to local management team
· Project management & presentation skills
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.