Xerox Production Print Sales Executive - Inkjet in Florida
Production Inkjet is a dynamic and rapidly growing product segment in the Graphic Arts Marketplace. The technology is changing the face of the industry in bill and statement printing, books, direct mail, and healthcare. Xerox has the broadest inkjet portfolio in the industry, and continues to make significant investments in technology, product, and our people to expand what we can do for the market and for our customers.
Xerox is seeking experienced technology sales professionals who can drive customer relationships at multiple levels in the organization, engage Xerox internal expert resources effectively, and manage complex sales engagements. The Production Inkjet Specialist owns the development and execution of segment, territory, and account strategies and achievement of sales quota for the Xerox Production Inkjet and toner based Continuous Feed product lines. The Specialist is the subject matter expert for Production Inkjet and will work closely with other sales teams within Xerox to increase the penetration of Xerox Inkjet into the marketplace.
Communicate Xerox strategies and direction to key customer decision makers.
Tailor value propositions to demonstrate business impact of Xerox PIJ solutions to target customers.
Drive Xerox PIJ prospect development, sales calls, product demonstrations, proposal development and preparation, and delivery of C-level presentations.
Maintain a robust prospect pipeline to support future business and ensure that Xerox is active in every PIJ opportunity.
Develop growth strategies with our customers to drive production volume on Xerox PIJ platforms.
Serve as an expert resource for Xerox customers and other Xerox sales organizations.
Meet or exceed sales quota targets.
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• Key Performance Indicators:
• New and Additional Profitable Revenue Growth
• Increased penetration/Signings for product/offering space
• Customer Retention
• Revenue Target for Production / Production Color
• Aligned with Client Manager for defined set of accounts/pursuits
• Specialization by Industry where needed
• Recognized as an expert in own function
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
• Primarily domestic scope/accountability; may include some international scope/accountability
• Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
• Works with Client Manager, to provides subject matter expertise on the product/services offerings – leading to a detailed statement of work and differentiating Xerox from competition.
• Provide the business rationale and risk assessment to management for making investments in the account to develop business.
• Become the “trusted adviser” on services, solutions and products that address the client’s business challenges.
• Develop value proposition that addresses the business impact production color solutions have on graphic communications and in-plant operations.
• Participate with the appropriate sales organization in account planning, form specialized product/service opportunities.
• Provide support and input in RFP responses, business case analysis, risk profiles and statements of work
• Participates in longer-cycle and technical aspects of negotiations, partnering with solution architects as needed.
• Coordinate production color focused events.
• Responsible for larger, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important, international accounts and a higher than average quota/territory
• Sells complex products and/or services, develop new accounts and expand existing accounts
• Has extremely high authority or opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms
• May act as a lead in a team when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers
• Influences customers and diffuses potential problems
• Anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate alternatives
• Problem Complexity:
• Solves a diverse array of complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
• Uses judgment within broadly defined policies and practices
• Analysis of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends required
• Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Requires in-depth knowledge of organization objectives
• Freedom to Act:
• Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives
Minimum five years successful complex technology solution selling experience.
Experience in the commercial printing industry with knowledge of pre-press, production, mailing and fulfillment, and bindery.
Working knowledge of digital printing technologies, with a background in production inkjet highly desired.
Strong presentation skills.
Ability to work with web-based CRM systems.
Consistent high performance relative to sales quotas.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Production Print Sales Executive - Inkjet
Requisition ID: 19003334