Xerox Analyst I, Accounting - - 16328 in Ref #20003177,
Analyst I, Accounting at created 4-Sep-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://www.xerox.com/
Analyst I, Accounting
State/Province: Sofia, Sofia-Grad
Date: Friday, September 4, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Accounting
Description & Requirements
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $9 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Assisting with the preparation of monthly financial accounts and supporting corporate schedules to ensure accurate and timely submission
• Deliver standard analysis to understand variances to outlook & trend.
• Deliver accurate month end results, financial analysis and reporting.
• Ensuring the proper balance sheet reconciliations
• Processing monthly financial data in a timely manner e.g. journals;
• Investigating and remediating issues arising that affect the integrity of the monthly account;
• Provide support and analysis to the respective business groups
• 3+ years of experience in finance/accounting role
• Excellent knowledge of French or English language
• University degree in Finance/ Accounting or similar area;
• ACCA/CIMA or similar certification will be considered an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Analyst I, Accounting with Facebook
Share Analyst I, Accounting with LinkedIn
Share Analyst I, Accounting with Twitter
Share Analyst I, Accounting with a friend via e-mail