Xerox Analyst I, IM Engineering - - 23131 in Ref #20009833,
Analyst I, IM Engineering at created 9-Nov-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://www.xerox.com/
Analyst I, IM Engineering
City: Ambala, Chandigarh, Panchkula
State/Province: Chandigarh, Haryana, Punjab
Department: IM Engineering
Date: Monday, November 9, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: IM Engineering
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Provides Level 2/3 remote technical support of Xerox Capture and Content technology solutions running within Xerox Production, Pre-Production & Development environments.
• Provides development, deployment and testing of new systems and/or enhancements to existing systems, including non-functional requirements, to meet business objectives in a manner that balances risk with performance and cost; and is consistent with established Xerox strategies, architectures, standards, and policies.
• Assures the interfaces of system components with other systems are maintained where required.
• Able to describe the technical requirements to internal and third-party providers of IT products and services to assure that they meet business and technical objectives.
• Contributes to and may execute the non-functional (e.g. performance scalability, availability, reliability etc.) system testing and reviews test results to assure proper operation and performance of the system.
• Provides technical support to end users and 'smart hands' to remote Xerox and 3rd Party Technical Support teams.
• This position supports and enables the running of Xerox Capture & Content Services solutions under Software and Services Technology.
• Supports Production and Pre-Production Technical Systems
• Supports Implementation of new solutions or changes to existing solutions with pre-sales, IT Operations, Development and externally with customers, vendors and third party suppliers.
• Supports all ongoing service improvement plans, account growth and post-sale account growth.
• Provide Level2/3 Technical Support on Production Applications and IT Systems working with Service Delivery Teams to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
• Provide Level 2/3 Technical Support in the Development, Deployment and Testing of New Applications and IT Systems and/or Changes to existing Applications and IT systems.
• Documents, Updates and Follows Standard Operating Procedures for Support of Application and IT Systems.
• Uses appropriate system analysis procedures and tools, determines and recommends the most appropriate solution configuration, deployment, settings and components for Xerox Data Capture software applications and Xerox Digitisation Services Workflows to ensure optimum utilization of Xerox Digitisation Services solution.
• Supports deployment and testing of New Technical Solutions or Changes to existing Technical Solutions
• Supports knowledge sharing and training of Xerox personnel (IT Operations or Service Delivery) on Xerox Data capture technology, solutions and workflow to enable end user proficiency.
• Escalates and Supports incident analysis and remediation to L3 technical support teams and 3rd Party Vendors.
• Provide technical (on-site and/or remote) support of Xerox Capture and Content Service Solutions
• Utilizes system analysis techniques & liaise internally to resolve network communications, file submission, image quality and data stream programming issues that affect data capture solution delivery to ensure successful solution implementation and production delivery.
• Maintains ongoing relationship with Xerox Operations teams to identify potential cost
efficiencies and/or quality improvements.
• Maintains a high level of expertise on Xerox and industry standard solutions, 3rd party application software offerings, client operating system / application software and network environments to maintain credibility with clients and ability to support their requirements in a changing technology environment.
• Supports adherence to Xerox and ISO Information Security and Quality Standards
• Is a contributor to the successful technical delivery of systems and enhancements that balance feature/functionality, development cost, schedule, risk, supportability, operations and total cost of ownership
• Serves as the subject matter expert for technical decisions impacting the system or subsystem
• Participates in technical reviews with technical delivery teams.
• Assesses and manages technical risk; prepares risk mitigation alternatives and recommends the appropriate alternative. Escalates significant risks and issues to the program team and leadership.
• Is part of the team that manages the technical relationship with internal and external parties delivering IT products and services that are part of the system
• Contributes to the program/project plan preparation and status updates
• Works under broad and specific direction.
• Full accountability for own technical work or project/supervisory responsibilities.
• Receives assignments in the form of tasks, objectives and deliverables.
• Establishes own milestones, team objectives.
• Work is often self-initiated.
• Challenging range variety of complex technical or professional work activities.
• Work requires application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts.
• Understands relationship between specialism and wider customer/ organizational requirements.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
Minimum High School Diploma
Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related field
Preferred LSS Yellow Belt Certification
Preferred Comp TIA / Network+ certification (or higher) will be required within 1 year (strongly preferred)
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability
Minimum: Experience in supporting critical applications running within production environments used in the delivery of Business SLAs (service level agreements).
Preferred: Experience in supporting Capture Solutions (Xerox proprietary or 3 rd Party) such as ABBYY Flexicapture, Kofax Capture and TIS eFLOW.
Preferred: Experience in supporting Database Systems such as MS SQL. Has experience and understanding of relational database structures and running SQL queries against Database Tables.
Minimum: Possess skills to provide root cause analysis and remediation activity of technical systems
Minimum: Experience and Capability in supporting incident management and problem management activity.
Preferred: Experience and Capability in providing ITIL aligned ITSM processes and procedures
Minimum: Experience in providing on-site and remote technical diagnosis, analysis and consultation to resolve technical application and workflow process issues.
Minimum: Has a good working knowledge of IT industry standards and infrastructures (e.g.,Networks and connectivity protocols, hardware platforms and operating systems, systems integration tools & methods).
Minimum: Possess broad technical knowledge to diagnose and converse in technical related solutions associated with high volume scanning, computer processing, client applications, emerging technologies (OCR, Machine Learning, RPA) and networking in both the centralized as well as distributed enterprise environments.
Minimum: Communicates complex information in a way that is easy to understand to varying audiences of non-technical and technical experience.
Minimum: Ability to establish and maintain high-level professional relationships and to influence decisions using fair and proven best practices
Minimum: Experience with industry standard computer software applications and operating systems
Minimum: Ability to support the effective knowledge share or train Xerox personnel on Xerox technology, solutions and workflow requirements.
Minimum: Works collaboratively and successfully with different organizations within Xerox and the various Third Party partners to deliver successful solutions to customer.
Minimum: Exceptional interactive skills required (listening, clarifying, and objection handling). Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills are required
Minimum: A proven aptitude and desire to be involved in and support the development and delivery of technical solutions.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Analyst I, IM Engineering with Facebook
Share Analyst I, IM Engineering with LinkedIn
Share Analyst I, IM Engineering with Twitter
Share Analyst I, IM Engineering with a friend via e-mail