Xerox Analyst II, Accounting with English and/or French(temporary contract) - - 22926 in Ref #20009659,
Analyst II, Accounting with English and/or French(temporary contract) at Sofia created 25-Sep-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://www.xerox.com/
Analyst II, Accounting with English and/or French(temporary contract)
Date: Friday, September 25, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Accounting
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Performs a variety of complex finance & accounting functions within the Accounting department.
• Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise.
• Fluency of French language would be considered an advantage
• Uses best practices and knowledge of business issues to improve services.
• Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective to identify solutions.
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts
• Balances books or accounts and prepares profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records
• Prepares and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports
• Prepares balance sheet reconciliation and margin trend analysis
• Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Analyst II, Accounting with English and/or French(temporary contract) with Facebook
Share Analyst II, Accounting with English and/or French(temporary contract) with LinkedIn
Share Analyst II, Accounting with English and/or French(temporary contract) with Twitter
Share Analyst II, Accounting with English and/or French(temporary contract) with a friend via e-mail