Xerox Lead Test Engineer-Automation (Engineer II, Software Quality Assurance Testing) - - 22987 in Ref #20009714,
Lead Test Engineer-Automation (Engineer II, Software Quality Assurance Testing) at Cochin created 12-Nov-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://www.xerox.com/
Lead Test Engineer-Automation (Engineer II, Software Quality Assurance Testing)
Department: Software Engineering
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Software Engineering
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
Designation: Lead Test Engineer-Automation(Engineer II, Software Quality Assurance Testing)
Experience: 8-12 Years
Qualification : B. Tech /MCA /BCA
Timings: 1 PM to 10 PM(IST)
This position is for an Automation Test Engineer who will be part of the product development team in an Agile/Scrum capacity. The Automation Test Engineer position includes responsibility for developing and automating robust and comprehensive test cases, in a dynamic team environment. The Automation Test Engineer is also responsible for executing the software regression test suite to maintain the high level of quality required for our software.
This position requires a candidate that has in-depth knowledge and experience with computer operating systems and their installation, along with an understanding of the role of testing within the software development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, creative individual with strong research and problem-solving skills, able to work well independently or in a team. The candidate must also be a quick learner who enjoys the challenge of independently investigating new technologies and acquiring new skills.
· 8+ years’ experience as a Test Engineer or equivalent, with experience delivering high quality results while utilizing testing best practices.
· 5+ years’ experience in Test Automation with experience delivering high quality results while utilizing testing best practices.
· Self-motivated, pro-active, and organized individual that works well independently or within a team.
· Experience with, as well as a demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on any new technical domain that spans a diverse group of features.
· Demonstrated ability to work within an established timeframe to complete projects and put in extra effort when situations call for it.
· Previous experience working with Windows/iOS/MAC/Android based applications strongly desired.
Essential Functions may include:
· Designing, developing and/or maintaining custom test scripts, software and infrastructure for functional, Performance, UI and integration testing of the client applications in an AWS environment and on mobile platforms.
· Analyze test results and create summary reports to be presented to the development team, as well as, project leaders.
· Work with developers providing feedback on product test results as needed. Answer developer questions relating to defects found, etc.
Tools and Technologies:
· Experience with Automation test tools such as Selenium and other freeware automation tools.
· Visual Studio .NET, using C# & .NET Framework
· Visual Studio Team System for Testers - Web & Unit Testing Tools, Team Foundation Server, ADO.NET, Regular Expressions
· Fiddler (HTTP Debugging Proxy)
· WireShark (Network traffic analyzer)
· Web technologies: HTML, HTTP, XML, ASP.NET, IIS, Jscript, VBScript
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Lead Test Engineer-Automation (Engineer II, Software Quality Assurance Testing) with Facebook
Share Lead Test Engineer-Automation (Engineer II, Software Quality Assurance Testing) with LinkedIn
Share Lead Test Engineer-Automation (Engineer II, Software Quality Assurance Testing) with Twitter
Share Lead Test Engineer-Automation (Engineer II, Software Quality Assurance Testing) with a friend via e-mail