Xerox Sr. Test Engineer (Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing) - - 22988 in Ref #20009715,
Sr. Test Engineer (Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing) at Cochin created 12-Nov-2020"/>
Skip to content
Xerox at https://www.xerox.com/
Sr. Test Engineer (Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing)
Department: Software Engineering
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2020
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Manager without Direct Reports
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Software Engineering
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
Designation: Sr. Test Engineer (Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing)
Experience: 5-9 Years
Qualification : B. Tech /MCA /BCA
Timings: 1 PM to 10 PM(IST)
Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
Develops software quality methods and processes.
Defines testing methodology and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance standards
Documents and resolves basic problems.
Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly reports to prioritize all testing efforts within the department.
· 5+ years’ experience as a Test Engineer or equivalent, with experience delivering high quality results while utilizing testing best practices.
· 3+ years’ experience in Test Automation with experience delivering high quality results while utilizing testing best practices.
· Self-motivated, pro-active, and organized individual that works well independently or within a team.
· Experience with, as well as a demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on any new technical domain that spans a diverse group of features.
· Demonstrated ability to work within an established timeframe to complete projects and put in extra effort when situations call for it.
· Previous experience working with Windows/iOS/MAC/Android based applications strongly desired.
Essential Functions may include:
· Designing, developing and/or maintaining custom test scripts, software and infrastructure for functional, Performance, UI and integration testing of the client applications in an AWS environment and on mobile platforms.
· Analyze test results and create summary reports to be presented to the development team, as well as, project leaders.
· Work with developers providing feedback on product test results as needed. Answer developer questions relating to defects found, etc.
Tools and Technologies:
· Experience with Automation test tools such as Selenium and other freeware automation tools.
· Visual Studio .NET, using C# & .NET Framework
· Visual Studio Team System for Testers - Web & Unit Testing Tools, Team Foundation Server, ADO.NET, Regular Expressions
· Fiddler (HTTP Debugging Proxy)
· WireShark (Network traffic analyzer)
· Web technologies: HTML, HTTP, XML, ASP.NET, IIS, Jscript, VBScript
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Share this job:
Share Sr. Test Engineer (Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing) with Facebook
Share Sr. Test Engineer (Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing) with LinkedIn
Share Sr. Test Engineer (Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing) with Twitter
Share Sr. Test Engineer (Engineer I, Software Quality Assurance Testing) with a friend via e-mail