Xerox Business Support Specialist I (BSS I) in Guatemala, Guatemala
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
The Business Support Specialist role is a shared service or direct support role that provides identified support responsibilities to business units. The objective of the position is to provide specific shared services or direct support functions (Business Analyst, Fleet/Reporting Analyst, Account Operations, etc) in support of the NAO business organizations.
The position is asupportrole with accountability forsupporting business with revenue & margin performance, providing reporting/analysis, driving standardization and consistency across aligned accounts. Has responsibility fora variety of analyst support functions, of varying levels, depending on size/complexity of the accounts.
The positionprimarilyinteracts with internal relationships,but can also interact with clients.
BSS works with Industry and account teams to support reporting within the sales/delivery operation and with individual account teams. BSS increase productivity to comply with contractual Service Level Agreements, by improving the reporting process, supporting operations, analyzing data, and tracking assets. The main purpose is to provide information to enable the account team to identify opportunities that will drive cost savings and ultimately retain clients for life.
• Manage effective communications
• Support business to enable achievement of SLAs and financial targets
• Effective, efficient resolution of problems/issues, leveraging internal resources.
Service Delivery Excellence
• Analyst capable of supporting a team focused on ensuring complex office environments and business processes are running smoothly
• Helps support expansion of the Xerox tool set. The team offers the opportunity to share ideas, helps solve problems, and provide recommendations so that the account teams can drive performance. The BSS will document actions, communicate status and acknowledge those items brought to closure.
• Support the account team to attain the expected revenue and margin performance of aligned accounts
• Drive standardization and consistency across their account engagements.
• Works in partnership with Industry and account teams to support reporting requirements within the sales/delivery operation and with individual account teams.
• Increase productivity to comply with contractual Service Level Agreements, by improving the reporting process, assisting operations, analyzing trending production data, and reorganizing accounts.
• Help the account team to identify opportunities that will drive cost savings and ultimately retain clients for life.
• Provide asset management support
• Provide support for technical deliverables as part of the Tools Community of Practice
• Provide account team with SLA reporting, dashboards, retention data, volume trends, fleet metrics, meters, incidents and device performance from XOS tools / XSM / XRM and other sources
• Update account DocuShare/SharePoint repository, maintaining up to date information regarding account requirements.
• Provide input/data to account teams on device usage, unused devices, stored devices and other opportunities to improve device utilization.
• Support QBR preparation for account. Develop custom client reporting based on defined account strategy. Provide metric focused reporting.
• Review/analyze reporting results and ensure reporting reflects actual machine performance, MACD activities, SLA performance and volume usage.
• Expand XOS tool implementations within GDO accounts.
• Account Team focal point on reporting capabilities
• Meetings w/ Delivery management, Sales, CAs, etc. in support of business
• Role model personal and professional development
• Support HR management processes (ie., provide PGP performance feedback into process, etc.)
• Live CRED behaviors
BA/BS degree – 4 year degree or 2-4 years work experience
High school graduate
LSS Green Belt Certification
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification, Qwik solver or Equivalent education.
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Operational experience with small/simplistic service contracts
Understand the breadth of Xerox products, solutions and services (key offerings) and the resources that support delivery of the services (XPS, XOS, EPS, XDM/XDA, XSM, XRM, CPS, XOS CI, XOPA, etc.)
Managed Print Services solutions knowledge (centralized print, Fleet management/optimization assessment, rate card, etc.)
Possess understanding/ knowledge of equipment in fleet within the account (Xerox & Comp)
Understanding of all XOS software components (XDM, XSM, XRM, XSP)
IntermediateMS Office,Excel(i.e. pivot tables, vlookup), Visio and Powerpoint, Word
Strong analytical thinking/skills;Demonstrated ability to understand financial analysis, planning and control reporting
Ability to assessissues, define causes,and prioritize/execute solutions
Strong written and verbal communications skills at all organizational levels (internal and external); Strong English skills (90% spoken/written)
Proven/demonstrated self-initiative, ability to work independently & in team environment, self-motivated and results oriented
Strong presentation, listening, organizing, and planning skills; Highly proficient in time management, planning & prioritization
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Business Support Specialist I (BSS I)
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 18005911