Xerox Collections Associate in Guatemala, Guatemala
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the collection and account resolution with customers of delinquent accounts to provideresolution, customer service, and assistance in resolving customer complaints and problem accounts. Resolves customer complaints and researches account discrepancies to drive receibables resolution.
The position is ablend of frontline andback office role with daily operational accountability of an Accounts Receivablesportfolio of small, medium and large accounts. Has responsibility assisting and helping thecustomer to resolve disputes preventing account reconciliation.
Individual contributor who works both independently and as part of thecollectionsteam. Interfaces frequently withsales personnel, billing administrators, account managers, and cash application team. May work on one or more activities involving a specific account or team activities.
• Reviews aging reports and initiates calls to customers with past-due balances to arrange for payment.
• Maintains call logs and expected payment dates.
• Resolves billing issues that have resulted in delinquent payment.
• Provides follow-up with customers when expected payment has not been received.
• Establishes and maintains excellent working rapport with internal and external customers.
• Works in partnership with other departments to establish and maintain criteria needed by customer to enable payment.
• Prepares credit, adjustment or customer refund documentation for account resolution
• Maintain an effective follow-up process to ensure the completion of commitments to customers.
• Handle management elevations, following through to resolution
Middle school diploma or equivalent
High School/GED diploma or equivalent
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification, QwikSolver or equivalent education/experience.
Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Two (2) years work experience in a collections role or collections related role
Flexibility of work hours within 7:00am-7:00pm CST, Monday-Friday
Proficiency with Microsoft Office to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and OneNote
Conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation skills
Understanding of contract documents and terms of obligations
General accounting principles of accounts receivable processes
Ability to handle multiple priorities/tasks in a fast paced work environment
Proficiency with Oracle-based software
Proficiency with SAP-based software
Experience working with Purchase Orders
Experience working with U.S. Federal and/or State Government
Experience working with large commercial accounts
One (1) year of commercial collections experience in support of a financial services company
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Collections Associate
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 18005430