Xerox Technical Service Operations Support Associate Professional in Haryana, India
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
The Associate Analyst, Customer Support Operations has responsibility for the day to day assistance of our clients in the use of our SaaS software solutions.
Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager, the Associate Analyst, Customer Support Operations will work both alone and with assigned team members
to provide support and issue resolution for clients in a timely and professional manner. The primary focus will be on troubleshooting issues, analysing the nature
of the ticket received and routing it to the correct department within Xerox. This is a helpdesk role that will require system and process knowledge, and a consultative
response to customers.
This position requires to work 24/7 shifts. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in American English are required.
Bachelor’s Degree required
Customer Support experience preferred
Good communication skills - written and spoken English
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
• Provide timely and regular communication to customers on open cases, not letting cases remain in progress without an update for more than 2 days at a time
• Become an expert in all product modules, starting with purchasing, then moving to invoicing, reporting and other modules per performance plan
• Own all cases that have been assigned up through resolution, or to approved escalation.
• Proactively engage clients to gather all information needed to resolve the case, or to gather requirements needed for Enhancements or Task Assignments
• Review and track all cases pertaining to, Production, Feedback, Implementation and R&D tickets for updates, questions, correct type assignment, Quality Accuracy, SLA delivery, etc.
• Proactively communicate updates with clients regarding all open cases, such as updates from Implementation and testing, or notification when a fix is available and has passed internal testing
• Take lead on taking care of the tickets assigned to self and doing a proper follow up until resolution
• Take lead starting the requirement gathering process for cases that will involve change management
• Contribute to the client facing online Knowledge Base on a regular basis, and update out of date solutions to provide clients with a valuable self-service platform to use before engaging Customer Care resources
SKILLS AND PREFERRED TRAITS:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required. Able to provide support via Service Now ticketing system
• Able to handle stress with ease and not get flustered or easily frustrated
• Should be open to work in different shifts and in 24*7 envoirnment
• Results and goal-oriented, with a strong work ethic
• Energetic, assertive, customer-centric personality
• Team player with the ability to form strong working relationships with clients and team members
• Puzzle solver; likes to tinker and troubleshoot issues. Analytical and consultative focus.
• Ability to handle multiple issues at once, and prioritize that work
• Has a strong desire to learn new technology (and may have a strong technical background – such as SQL, web servers, enterprise application support)
Technical Skills :
Mandatory - MS Office Skills – Excel, PP, Word
Title: Technical Service Operations Support Associate Professional
Requisition ID: 20000034
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.