Xerox Analyst I, Purchasing (Procurement Specialist) in Karnataka, India
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Responsible for the negotiation of contracts that secure favorable terms in relation to the procurement of services and supplies contracts. These contracts may be in support of customer-related business processes (e.g., 3rd party suppliers for a bid) or for internal use (e.g., health care, fleet, etc.).
• Provide critical analysis on supply chain systems to optimize service level, inventory and spend; provide process improvements.
• Requires data mining and integration of data from various sources with MS Access database and SQL Server Reporting to deliver management reporting.
• Provide user friendly data metrics to internal operational customers (planning, finance, and warehousing) along with within international transportation and associated transportation suppliers.
• This job also requires analytical skills to identify root causes, develop recommendations, and implement solutions on various productivity initiatives.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Development and documentation of reporting, modeling, and analysis tools that enable the supply chain to more efficiently and effectively manage the various elements including spend, cycle time, and visibility.
• On-going ownership and maintenance of ad-hoc reporting and analytical tools, and transitioning into systems-based solutions.
• Participation on various productivity initiatives and global supply chain optimization tasks.
Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.)
Minimum Proven MS Access database, SQL, or equivalent development skills critically required; including queries, forms, and reports.
Minimum Flexibility in supporting global scheduling and outside suppliers/providers.
Minimum Data warehouse, planning/buying and/or transportation experience a plus.
Minimum Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Minimum Demonstrated analytical skills required
Minimum Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Minimum Team work skills are critical, along with being able to manage multiple tasks and deliver results on-time
Minimum Strong time management and organizational skills a must
Minimum Ability to communicate across multiple levels of management and business partners
Preferred Knowledge and experience using Xerox Lean Six Sigma Tools
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Analyst I, Purchasing (Procurement Specialist)
Requisition ID: 19002443