Xerox HR Services, Associate III in Karnataka, India
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Responsible for centralized human resource administrative service support to company employees. Responds to employee questions and resolves HR related issues. May include payroll, and benefit transactions, administration of HR programs / activities, and maintaining employee source of record information in a human resource information system.
• Provides administrative support in one or more specialized functions of HR such as HR Administration, People-soft related record updates, personal data changes, General Administration,
• HR Administrative related activities, such as People-soft updates
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of a typical assignments, exceptional quality of work delivered.
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• Will be reporting into a Team Lead
• Performs one or more of the following duties
• Processes personnel forms, records statistics and handles highly confidential material
• Answers general questions and inquiries in various areas of Human Resources
• Assists with new hire offer letter roll out
• Maintains applicant databases and employee records, and provides information to employees on matters pertaining to personnel forms and records
• Compiles data for analysis and reporting, and may perform routine analyses
• Assists employees in the completion of appropriate forms, processes termination, job data changes, updates personal records of employees
• Maintains internal database files and tables, and develops custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff
• Completes survey required in functional area
• All other duties as assigned
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma etc.)
Minimum The candidate will have developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training.
Minimum Considerable work experience.
Minimum Demonstrate the ability to communicate information clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with colleagues of a similar status, both formally and informally
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Role may require specific depth of skill in specific application(s). Such as peoplesoft,
Minimum Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Minimum Excellent organization and follow-up skills
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: HR Services, Associate III
Requisition ID: 19003458