Xerox Transaction Processor I, Service Delivery in Karnataka, India
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for providing support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, and / or document / transaction content management. Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry and scanning, or similar activities.
• Provides support to business operations such as front end, image & data capture, payment services, and/or document/transaction content management.
• Provides administrative support to business operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail sorting or similar activities.
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
• Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
• Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
• Completes work with limited autonomy
• Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
• May perform processing tasks in one or more of the following areas:
• Data entry
• Mailroom activities
• Electronic portal
• Media conversion
• Check processing
• Electronic fund transfer
• Content storage and retrieval
• All other duties as assigned.
• Alternate text:
• Performs data entry of material from source documents to a computer database.
• Transcribes routine pre-coded and identifiable alphanumeric data from source document and/or phone call into an automated system.
• Ensures accuracy and completeness data.
• Performs clerical tasks in the data entry function.
• Receives and distributes incoming mail and materials.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Alternate text:- for medical/healthcare
• Performs document scanning and processing in mail room
• Enter Medical claims data into the Claims System, via 10-key and alphanumeric data entry
• Screen medical claim forms for completeness of data
• Route claims to other areas depending on successful data entry or the need for additional information
• Adjudicate and suspend claims when appropriate
• Provide backup support to other team/group members in the performance of job duties as assigned (including mail Room)
• Numeric Filing and other clerical tasks
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum Entry level job with little or no prior relevant work experience.
Preferred Experience in customer facing role
Minimum Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
Minimum Capable of working well under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
Minimum To have a good eye for detail and exceptional level of accuracy
Minimum Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including telephone etiquette.
Additional Role Requirements:
Candidates may be administered a Clerical Test (Typing, 10 key and Alpha Numeric) and a Computer Literacy Test.
Candidate will need to be 18 years of age or older
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Transaction Processor I, Service Delivery
Requisition ID: 16001844