Xerox Associate Engineer, Software Quality Assurance Testing in Kerala, India
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
• Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
• Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
• Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
• Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
• Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• May perform one or more of the following:
• Develops software quality methods and processes.
• Defines testing methodology and procedures to ensure continuous improvement to software quality assurance standards
• Documents and resolves basic problems.
• Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly reports to prioritize all testing efforts within the department.
Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.)
Minimum Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
Minimum Has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers. Excellent listening skills.
Minimum Above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
Minimum Above average proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
Minimum Has a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
Minimum Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
Minimum Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Associate Engineer, Software Quality Assurance Testing
Requisition ID: 19004683