Xerox Finnish Technical Support Specialist in Leinster, Ireland
Technical Support Specialist
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for customers with technical problems and will provide the best and most cost effective solution to the Xerox end customer. There is a strong focus on meeting required SLA and KPI’s related to the delivery of optimum remote solutions. Close liaison with various escalation teams will be a key task within the role.
The roles will suit enthusiastic candidates with customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop. We will consider candidates who are already based in Dublin or willing to relocate (generous relocation package provided).
• Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations
• Handle telephone/Web calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers
• Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
• Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
• Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch of Xerox & Multi-vendor consumables to customers
• Co-ordinate all Break/Fix calls in order to enable dispatch of Xerox & Multi-vendor engineers to customers
• Liaise with Various Helpdesks, Xerox and Third Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close
• Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead
• Validate Customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with appropriately
• Maintain accurate database information
• Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls
Qualifications and Experience:
A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
Fluency in English and Finnish
Minimum of 6 months working in similar customer support role
A good and detailed knowledge of IT Fundamentals, Operating Systems, Desktop Applications, Networking, Network protocols, etc).
Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed printer hardware knowledge to a Specialist level.
Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs.
Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfil basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation.
Able to be self-aware and conscientious of meeting all personal, team, & organisation metric targets.
Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities.
Flexibility with working time patterns which will need to align with in country requirements
Ability to follow relevant instruction and to use appropriately relevant Xerox knowledge bases
Able to maintain and project a helpful and courteous attitude in any circumstances.
Highly resilient under pressure and adaptable to unforeseen work demands.
Title: Finnish Technical Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 19001182
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.