Xerox Field Service Technician- McDonough, GA in McDonough, Georgia
Field Service Technician- McDonough, GA
Country: United States
Department: Technical Customer Services
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Technical Customer Services
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation:
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to makeevery daywork better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and exploreourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
We're an industry leader that's rapidly growing our Technical Services division and have an immediate need for professionalfieldservice techniciansto delight our customers.
· _ _ Provide outstanding service to our clients . It is imperative thatour customer devicesare working correctly, and thattheyalways receive top-notch service.
· Use electro-mechanical skills to repair devices *. * Xerox provides training by certified instructors, as well as online and in-house training. A good foundation of electrical and mechanical knowledge will help you learnour industryquickly.
· Achieve key productivity goals *. * This includes 5 gross calls per day, an efficiency rating (fixing it right the first time) of 50% or higher, response time commitments between 2-4 hours, and keeping parts costs to a minimum.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Electro-mechanical experience * includingusing a multi-meter to troubleshoot electrical circuits, and the ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics to properly troubleshoot systems. This could include past roles asa *Military or Veteran with electro-mechanical experience,HVAC/Cable Internettechnician, Electrician, Automotive Mechanic or Repair.
· Superior time management skills and RELIABILITY . Our customers are counting on you. If you're a "10 minutes early is on time, and on time is late" person, we want to talk about your career goals!We value dependable employees who are eager to meet deadlines.
· *Valid driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage, and a clean driving history. * A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in our technician background check.
· T his is an extremely active position that requires the ability to lift 50 pounds , walking, standing, squatting, bending, and driving for over 50% of the workday . Safety is our top priority especiallyaroundelectrical components.
· Brownie points for any IT and network-based certifications (A+, CompTIA and AWS, etc.)
Here’s what success looks like in the first 60 days:
· You havesuccessfully navigated through our new hire trainingandcompleted the technical training courseswhich haveset you up for success in the following categories:
Comprehensive understanding of our company and customer service culture
Clearexpectations in referencetocall load, territory alignmentand client satisfaction
Thorough knowledge base of the equipment and inventory needs to support your territory
Actively and correctly completing service calls independently.
Substantial growth opportunities for future career development within a supportive and collaborative company culture
Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company contribution to a Health Savings Account and 401k matching
Paid time off, plus holidays and personal days
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and exploreourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who needa reasonableaccommodation toapplyor compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com . Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.