Xerox Client Manager II, Strategic or Large Account Management in Michigan, Michigan
In the era of intelligent work, we’re not just thinking about the future, we’re making it. Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is a technology leader focused on the intersection of digital and physical. We use automation and next-generation personalization to redefine productivity, drive growth and make the world more secure. Every day, our innovative technologies and intelligent work solutions— Powered by Xerox ®—help people communicate and work better. Xerox is a community focused employer that fosters employee growth. You’ll have the chance to nourish your skills and build a career! Our people are our best asset. Our culture is an environment of colleagues helping each other to get things done, and sharing best practices amongst team members.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity, then come join our Xerox Team!!! Discover more at www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ .
Why work for Xerox?
As we evolve and transform our business, we want you to evolve with us. We will not only provide you with the development and support you need to succeed, but a suite of learning platforms and opportunities to help you get to where you want to go. We will encourage you to develop your skills and aspirations whatever they may be.
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $8 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what's at the heart of work and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe in more than 160 countries our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues. Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities. Serves as the primary interface for all products and services, and creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers.
• Key Performance Indicators:
• Maintain Pipeline /Forecast Accuracy
• Profitable Revenue Growth
• Increased penetration/wallet share/Signings
• Total Revenue & Signings: $3-$10M TCLR -services, technology and equipment
• Regional/National Accounts
• #of Accounts: 8-9 Accounts (user & non-user)
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Lead Account Business Planning (ABP) to plan, forecast and secure results, including aligned delivery
• Lead development of business case strategy for client
• Use industry sector experience and client knowledge to assess client unique industry, business and IT environment needs to match Xerox Offerings.
• Builds, maintains/grows client key stakeholder relationships -CIO and Functional VPs, to offer/execute insights and value delivered by service offerings
• Generate consistent pipeline for business performance
• Up sell/cross-sell opportunities
• Define and meet Win Strategy Criteria, using sales specialists, solution architects and other SME roles to craft specific offering and technical requirements for SOW
• Lead development of proposal/RFP in partnership with Bid Center
• Partner with delivery to support QBR process to continuously leverage new service offers, retain client accounts and grow profitable revenue
• Responsible for average accounts and/or dollar quota/territory compared to the company’s average
• Sells complex products or services, develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts
• Has high level of authority or opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms
• May act as a lead in a team when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers
• Influences customers and diffuses potential problems
• Anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate alternatives
• Problem Complexity:
• Solves a range complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures, practices and policies to obtain solutions
• Freedom to Act:
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance
• Determines and develops approach to solutions
• Work is evaluated to ensure objectives have been met
Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.) or equivalent
Minimum Comparable Account and industry- based sales experience
Minimum Knowledge of current/next generation services offerings
Minimum Deep Industry knowledge- business process and competitive landscape
Minimum IT Standard knowledge- TBD
Minimum Demonstrated negotiation skills balance client requirements with business case for deal
Minimum Demonstrated CIO and Other C-level interaction and insight-based influence
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Client Manager II, Strategic or Large Account Management
Requisition ID: 19004521
Other Locations: United States-Michigan