Xerox Sr. Production Sales Specialist in Minnesota
Sr. Production Sales Specialist
City: Minneapolis, Minnetonka
Country: United States
Date: Monday, June 14, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Specialist
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make everyday work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech.Learn more at xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• Key Performance Indicators:
• New and Additional Profitable Revenue Growth
• Increased penetration/Signings for offering space
• Customer Retention
• Recognized as an expert in own function
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
• Primarily domestic scope/accountability; may include some international scope/accountability
• Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
• Works with Client Manager to provides subject matter expertise on the services offerings leading to a detailed statement of work
• Provide the business rationale and risk assessment to management for making investments in the account to develop business.
• Become the “trusted adviser” on services and solutions that address the client’s business challenges.
• Participate with the appropriate sales organization in account planning.
• Provide support and input in RFP responses, business case analysis, risk profiles and statements of work
• Participates in longer-cycle and technical aspects of negotiations, partnering with solution architects
• Responsible for larger, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important, international accounts and a higher than average quota/territory
• Sells complex products and/or services, develop new accounts and expand existing accounts
• Has extremely high authority or opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms
• May act as a lead in a team when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers
• Influences customers and diffuses potential problems
• Anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate alternatives
• Problem Complexity:
• Solves a diverse array of complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
• Uses judgment within broadly defined policies and practices
• Analysis of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends required
• Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Requires in-depth knowledge of organization objectives
• Freedom to Act:
• Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.