Xerox SMDT Sales Executive in MX, United Kingdom
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makesevery day work better .We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software andhardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manageinformation across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless,secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet,the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience.Learn more at www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• Key Performance Indicators:
• New and Additional Profitable Revenue Growth
• Increased penetration/Signings for offering space
• Customer Retention
• Revenue Target for Production
• Aligned with Client Managers for defined set of accounts/pursuits
• Specialization by Industry
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Works with Client Manager to provides subject matter expertise on the services offerings leading to a detailed statement of work
• Provide the business rationale and risk assessment to management for making investments in the account to develop business.
• Become the “trusted adviser” on services and solutions that address the client’s business challenges.
• Participate with the appropriate sales organization in account planning.
• Provide support and input in RFP responses, business case analysis, risk profiles and statements of work
• Participates in longer-cycle and technical aspects of negotiations, partnering with solution architects
• Responsible for average accounts and/or dollar quota/territory compared to the company’s average
• Sells complex products or services, develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts
• Has high level of authority or opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms
• May act as a lead in a team when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers
• Influences customers and diffuses potential problems
• Anticipates customer needs and identifies appropriate alternatives
• Problem Complexity:
• Solves a range complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures, practices and policies to obtain solutions
• Freedom to Act:
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance
• Determines and develops approach to solutions
• Work is evaluated to ensure objectives have been met
Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.) or equivalent/Preferred in technical offering area
Minimum Colour Monochrome Production knowledge
Minimum IT Standard knowledge- TBD
Minimum Deep understanding of competitive landscape and Industry knowledge
Minimum CIO and other C-level influencer of client print/color strategy
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: SMDT Sales Executive
Requisition ID: 20000056