Xerox Manager II, Accounting in National Capital Region, Philippines
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Role provides management of the client or corporate accounting function including compliance with company/client policies and maintenance of strong internal controls, cash management oversight, pertinent and timely financial reporting, and effective communication between the accounting staff and project personnel.
• Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
• Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
• May recommend changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
• May establish operational objectives and work plans, and delegate assignments to individual contributors or subordinate managers.
• May be involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
• Develops departmental plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
• Primarily domestic accountability; may include some international accountability
• Directs and/or manages the activities of one or more specialized functional areas of accounting in accordance to accounting principles, practices and procedures.
• Directs, oversees or manages the development, modification, review and implementation of accounting systems, reporting methods and controls, policies and procedures.
• May formulate and administer approved accounting practices throughout the organization to ensure that financial and operating reports accurately reflect the condition of the business.
• Trains personnel in accounting procedures, theories and reporting requirements.
• Resolves and reviews issues affecting Company compliance, legal requirements and customer/company objectives.
• Oversees the preparation, submission and validity of all division or business unit financial reports or fiscal records as required by top management.
• Advises management on issues related to compliance and legal regulations.
• Directs and provides strategic direction for the accounting function of a division or business-operating unit.
• All other duties as assigned.
Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.) in Accounting or similar financial discipline
Minimum Relevant accounting licensure for role or geography
Minimum Advanced knowledge of finance principles and relevant internal policies
Minimum Excellent working knowledge of Xerox accounting policies.
Minimum A successful proven track record gained within a finance environment.
Minimum Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise, gained through previous project based roles of significant size and complexity.
Minimum Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively - and lead - in a matrix management environment
Minimum The ability to resolve complex problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner
Minimum Demonstrates drive and determination to achieve objectives, overcoming obstacles to deliver results
Minimum Must be comfortable and have presence to interact with senior stakeholders
Minimum Experienced in managing people and leading teams/virtual teams
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Manager II, Accounting
Location: Philippines-National Capital Region-Pasay City
Requisition ID: 19004250