Xerox Sr. Analyst, Accounting in National Capital Region, Philippines
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn how that innovation continues at www.xerox.com .
• Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Performs a variety of complex finance & accounting functions within the Accounting department.
• Require proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint – ability to manage MS Access databases, including required modifications and testing
• Require knowledge of Oracle or similar systems’ experience
• Require ability to multi-task effectively to support large variety of tasks and areas
• Require ability to work with large volumes of data and transactions as well as numerous interfacing computer systems and environments
• Ability to work flexible hours to support deadlines surrounding monthly close processes
• Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of operational, systems, finance, and accounting personnel.
• Ability to effectively evaluate and prioritize key deliverables and deadlines in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work well as a team player participating regularly in cross-functional project areas as needed
Graduation in specialized field in Accounting or Finance
Preferred Accounting Certification applicable to the geographic area of the role (may be required in some geographies)
Required degree in Accounting, CPA or equivalent industry accounting experience, demonstrating US GAAP knowledge
• Seven or more years of experience in Accounting roles
• Required experience in systems’ liaison and integration / simplification work
• Preferred Internal Controls knowledge and experience to support Sarbanes Oxley controls processes
• Required excellent English (Written and Verbal)
• Required excellent communications skills
• Required excellent change management, organizational and documentation skills
Additional Role Requirements:
Schedule is a guide only, must be flexible and able to work overtime if the project designates.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Sr. Analyst, Accounting
Location: Philippines-National Capital Region-Pasay City
Requisition ID: 20000078