Xerox Sales Executive I, Inside Sales (Telesales) in New Brunswick, Canada
Location: Xerox Digital Sales, Saint John, NB
Sales Executive: Telesales
• Responsible for inbound and/or outbound customer service requirements and sales inquiries.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Have sales responsibility for revenue targets
• Intergrade with your assigned Agency/Develop and implement Agency Strategies
• Implement sales strategies/call prioritization to achieve new business, product, or segment objectives.
• Initiate new business calls, fulfill contracts, initial orders and follow-ups to specific customers within assigned territories.
• Assist customers with inventory planning, and product selection.
• Initiate the sale of contracts
• Upgrade and cross-sell sales to maximize each telephone contact.
• Maintain customer databases, price lists, etc.
• Establish and maintain good customer relations.
Candidate Education minimum: High School Diploma
Candidate Education Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
Skills, Knowledge & Ability (minimum requirements):
Strong communication and customer relations skills.
Demonstrate sales aptitude; aggressive, persuasive, good listener, self-motivated.
Good mathematical ability.
Well organized; Effective time and activity management skills.
Ability to work flexible hours (to cover all time zones).
Strong verbal communication skills
Mature and self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
Intermediate level user of all Microsoft Office Applications
Ability to prioritize work, with attention to detail
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Sales Executive I, Inside Sales (Telesales)
Location: Canada-New Brunswick-Saint John
Requisition ID: 19001199