Xerox Sales Executive II, Inside Sales (Telesales): Client Business Manager in New Brunswick, Canada
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for inbound and/or outbound customer service requirements and sales inquiries.
Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Partners with the Agent to translate key business strategies into measurable objectives and plans for the Agent owner to execute within their business (i.e. builds the business plan)
• Supports development of sales strategies to drive the achievement of Agency business and revenue objectives
• Manages operational performance and assesses Agent performance; identifies performance gaps and provides feedback and coaching to improve performance
• Works with Account Team to develop effective sales strategies for major accounts and conducts client visits (cross channel as appropriate)
• Manages the Agency Partner relationship to enable win-win partnerships – this includes: Effective two-way communications in adaptation of USCU strategies, Acts as a partner advocate and communicates “voice of the partner” to key Xerox personnel and Manages contract compliance (performance & ethical compliance)
• Accountable for developing a coverage strategy within the geography through; Identifying the appropriate segmentation of the territories within the geography, Engaging potential Agent Partners in the Xerox Value proposition to forge new business relationships and recruiting the right mix / profile of Agent Partners
• Engages, directs, and influences Xerox resources to sell and support Xerox solutions within the agency
• Manages collaboration and conflict by influencing key Xerox value chain partners across the XNA channel
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Sales Executive II, Inside Sales (Telesales): Client Business Manager
Location: Canada-New Brunswick-Saint John
Requisition ID: 18005082