Xerox Regional Sales Executive in New Jersey, New Jersey
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
· Senior level sales executive with responsibility for selling XMPie Software and Services into Graphic Communications (PSP / MSP’s) and Fortune 1000 Enterprises in a US based territory
· Coordinate sales activities and work closely with various sales groups and account teams inside of Xerox (GCO/LEO / GIS / USCU) as well as 3rd party solution partners as needed to achieve sales objectives
· Use a combination of Cooperative Partnering AS WELL AS Direct Selling to end clients if and as needed
· Developing new business through cold-calling and prospecting on a continual basis within the dedicated territory and / or with established accounts
· Develop and monitor the achievement of the overall sales strategy and plan for assigned territory
· Results achieved by meeting business development objectives, booking targets, and expanding XMPie value proposition to both the customers/prospects as well as inside of Xerox GCO/LEO / GIS / USCU and other organizations
· Key Performance Indicators: Increased penetration of New Business accounts, achievement of sales targets, demonstration of Leadership Behaviors.
Achieve weekly activity targets in terms of: prospecting calls / WebEx presentations and demos / face to face meetings / proposals / etc.
Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
CandidateBackground/ Skills/ Knowledge & Ability :
· 5 years experience in successfully selling to the Graphic Communications and Enterprise Marketing and In-plant Printing based spaces
· Consistent track record for delivering 100% of annual Sales Quota
· Strong prospecting skills for efficient lead generation
existing network of familiarity with targeted clients ( has a “Hunter” mentality)
· Ability to identify and develop effective relationships with key, strategic decision-makers in order to develop and further selling opportunities
· In depth knowledge of Marketing Automation and related Content Management Solutions in the marketplace to ensure the successful positioning of XMPie offerings and value propositions
· Has experience in selling solutions inside of two or more industry verticals to include: Financial Services / Insurance / Retail / Higher Education / Health Payer
· Ability to successfully utilize and execute the Vision / Value Selling Methods
· Ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally with the XMPie Team to lead and effectively coordinate the sales processes
· Ability to co-sell with partners / 3rd party's as well as various groups w/I Xerox AS WELL AS in a standalone direct selling environment - based on the situation
· Proficiency in conducting client current state discovery / solution configuration and business proposal writing skills
· Possesses effective / high energy presentation and demonstration skills to both large and small groups
· Possesses strong Communication skills and can articulate a coherent message to senior management level inside client and prospect base
· Possesses strong sales closing skills and success driven attitude to winning the business
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Regional Sales Executive
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: 19000568
Other Locations: United States-New Jersey, United States-Massachusetts-Boston, United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia