Xerox Manager II, Service Delivery Management in New Jersey
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
The Sr. Service Delivery Mgr. role is a key services delivery operations leadership position. The Sr. Service Delivery Mgr. is accountable for managing the services delivery of one or more important client services contracts. The Sr. Services Delivery Manger must have experience running a large Transactional Print & Fulfillment Center that has utilized large roll fed and cut sheet printers and high speed insertion devices for fulfillment. Objectives of the position are to manage operations of a client account/account team (plan, direct & coordinate operations in support of client and Xerox growth, own client focused communications, deliver operation excellence/retention, Achievement of very high SLA targets, continue process improvement, etc.), implement client relationship management strategies; develop client relationships at various levels (incl. C level clients); maintain/improve profit margins; manage internal/external partner relationships, and implement talent management strategies.
Key components of success include - delivering operational excellence & SLA achievement, client satisfaction and retention, developing strong relationships and teams (internally & externally), enhanced profit margin and P&L performance, KB&CA, partner management, employee engagement initiatives, collaborating with internal & external senior leaders (sales and operations), and identifying additional opportunities to grow revenue.
The position is an operational leadership role with operational accountability for a portfolio of client provided Transactional services. The Sr. Service Delivery Manager has operational leadership and people management responsibility for the operations facility and achievement of the contracted SLA’s.
• Acts as the principal client contact, managing the relationship to ensure customer satisfaction
• Directs and manages the daily operations of the Transactional Print Facility
• Manage/deploy client services contract and statements of work/service level agreements, through operational teams delivering contracted scope (SOWs/SLAs)
• Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods for the business unit.
• Determines resource allocation levels to meet project/contract commitments
• Analyzes workflow and assignments to ensure efficient and cost effective operations; develops/implements process and
service improvements as needed
• Reviews and resolves issues affecting Company compliance, legal requirements and client objectives
• Identify transactional SARG opportunities and improve profitability through revenue growth. Manage contract to meet revenue and cost projections
• Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinate managers.
• Develops systems and services that support Xerox Services and business unit needs; provides leadership and is SME on print, fulfillment, finishing & insertion equipment
• Responsible for achieving measurable results on time and on budget
• Develop and subsequently implement new projects, policies and procedures for the department(s) to meet specific
• Primary focal point for vendors and suppliers of all finishing, printing and insertion devices deployed in facility
• Develop and subsequently implement new projects, innovative equipment solutions, workflow solutions, policies and procedures for the department(s) to meet specific client goals.
• Formulates and implements procedures on operational processes; ensures operations' effective achievement of
• Prepares related reports and audits current procedures to monitor efficiency of operations.
• Ensures that business practices are performed in accordance with Xerox Services policy, procedure and applicable
federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
• Inspect and enhance development program to cross train associates to ensure facility is always staffed with trained associates able to provide all contracted services
• P&L Management – P&L review, analysis and action planning; KBCA, financial outlooking, supply management, etc.
• Oversees and manages all aspects of client engagement including leader of monthly & quarterly client communication meetings
• Partners with client’s team during budget development and problem resolution
• Maintains and enhances existing client relationships and ensures customer satisfaction
• Analyzes client’s needs and makes recommendations of additional product/services offered by Xerox and appropriate vendors & suppliers
• Provide innovative ideas to help client achieve their business goals
• Understand client’s industry, business and their critical business drivers
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience running large Transactional Print & Fulfillment Center
Preferred Understand the breadth of Xerox products, solutions and services (key offerings) and the resources that support delivery of the services.
Minimum Service Outsourcing / Operations experience (i.e., leads complex svc. delivery teams; estab. Operational control processes; fosters client relationships; plans for change; monitors KPIs; best practice sharing, etc.)
Minimum Managed Print Services solutions management/knowledge (centralized print, Fleet management/optimization assessment, rate card, etc.)
Minimum People Management – Employee engagement / HR processes & activities
Minimum Technology Acumen- more in-depth systems understanding or networked document solutions (i.e. electronic print on demand, internet solutions, IT optimization)
Minimum Financial planning and knowledge of finance. Profit focused and accountable for results, strong business and financial acumen
Minimum P&L management - cost reduction and revenue management experience
Minimum Intermediate MS Office, Excel (i.e. pivot tables, vlookup) and Powerpoint
Minimum Ability to manage employees within diverse/virtual environments
Minimum Negotiation and conflict management skills
Minimum Successful client relationship development experience; comfortable interacting with client’s executive levels
Minimum Partner management (internal and external partners)
Minimum Planning, organizing, executing and controlling skills
Minimum Ability to assess issues, define causes, and prioritize/execute solutions
Minimum Written and verbal communications skills at all organizational levels (internal and external); comfort level with executive client communications
Minimum Demonstrated leadership skills, high energy and team motivator
Minimum Self-initiative and results oriented
Minimum Strong presentation skills
Title: Manager II, Service Delivery Management
Location: New Jersey
Requisition ID: 18005095
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.