Xerox Sales Executive II, Direct Sales - Production Solutions Executive in New York
The Production Specialist Executive assignment is responsible for delivering the PSE portfolio sales plan for assigned products including software/Professional Services inclusive. Developing a program aligned to customer requirements is imperative. The PSE is responsible for supporting top opportunities, prioritizing efforts on short term and long term opportunities and achieving results that meet pre-determined targets. They will serve as the lead subject matter expert related to production solutions and will provide coaching and assistance to sales representatives with the focus on assessments and supported hardware and applicable service and software solutions.
• Manage complex and top sales cycles in conjunction/partnership with the Xerox partners
• Manage and inspect Master Prospect List.
• Define criteria for Production specialist support with stakeholders
• Provide program structure and knowledge transfer to support and develop field sales resources.
• Execute programs launched by Marketing.
• Provide expertise on the Industry as well as Xerox, Competitive and partner solution offerings.
• Represent the sales function, ensuring company values, pricing and sales policies are adhered to and sales goals are achieved.
• Have mastery of the Production Value Proposition and the Customer Journey.
• Take ownership of assessments for top opportunities.
• Offer a level of support for Xerox Product (700i/770/DC8080/D-Series/HECS/applicable software/Professional Services inclusive), competition and
Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum Able to identify and develop effective relationships with key, strategic decision-makers in order to develop and further selling opportunities
Minimum Consultative, services oriented approach
Minimum Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally to support the sales process
Minimum Demonstrated business to business sales experience demonstrating consistent over plan results.
Minimum Strong interpersonal and negotiation skill
Minimum Proven track record for consistently achieving services revenue and related sales targets
Minimum Knowledgeable regarding competitive landscape, industry trends and vertical markets
Minimum In depth knowledge of Xerox and partner solution offerings to identify and recommend potential solutions to meet customer needs.
Minimum In depth knowledge of competitor products, solution offerings and market in which Xerox competes to ensure the successful positioning of Xerox offerings
Minimum Excellent written and verbal communications skills; technically proficient with Microsoft Office tools
Minimum Effective Presentation Skills
Minimum Demonstrated proficiency in conducting client current state studies; business proposal writing skills and presentation to senior management levels
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Sales Executive II, Direct Sales - Production Solutions Executive
Location: New York
Requisition ID: 18005028