Xerox Sales Executive II, Direct Sales - Production Specialist Executive in New York
The Production Specialist Executive assignment is responsible for delivering the PSE portfolio sales plan for assigned products including software/Professional Services inclusive. Developing a program aligned to customer requirements is imperative. The PSE is responsible for supporting top opportunities, prioritizing efforts on short term and long term opportunities and achieving results that meet pre-determined targets. They will serve as the lead subject matter expert related to production solutions and will provide coaching and assistance to sales representatives with the focus on assessments and supported hardware and applicable service and software solutions.
• Manage complex and top sales cycles in conjunction/partnership with the Xerox partners
• Manage and inspect Master Prospect List.
• Define criteria for Production specialist support with stakeholders
• Provide program structure and knowledge transfer to support and develop field sales resources.
• Execute programs launched by Marketing.
• Provide expertise on the Industry as well as Xerox, Competitive and partner solution offerings.
• Represent the sales function, ensuring company values, pricing and sales policies are adhered to and sales goals are achieved.
• Have mastery of the Production Value Proposition and the Customer Journey.
• Take ownership of assessments for top opportunities.
• Offer a level of support for Xerox Product (700i/770/DC8080/D-Series/HECS/applicable software/Professional Services inclusive), competition and
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Able to identify and develop effective relationships with key, strategic decision-makers in order to develop and further selling opportunities
Consultative, services oriented approach
Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally to support the sales process
Demonstrated business to business sales experience demonstrating consistent over plan results.
Strong interpersonal and negotiation skill
Proven track record for consistently achieving services revenue and related sales targets
Knowledgeable regarding competitive landscape, industry trends and vertical markets
In depth knowledge of Xerox and partner solution offerings to identify and recommend potential solutions to meet customer needs.
In depth knowledge of competitor products, solution offerings and market in which Xerox competes to ensure the successful positioning of Xerox offerings
Excellent written and verbal communications skills; technically proficient with Microsoft Office tools
Effective Presentation Skills
Demonstrated proficiency in conducting client current state studies; business proposal writing skills and presentation to senior management levels
Title: Sales Executive II, Direct Sales - Production Specialist Executive
Location: New York
Requisition ID: 19000066
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.