Xerox Technical Service Representative II in Norwalk, Connecticut
Technical Service Representative II
Country: United States
Department: Technical Customer Services
Date: Sunday, February 21, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Technical Customer Services
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
• * Added to Job Family Technical Customer Services - CS in scan/refresh process
• Accountable for providing service to Xerox customers based on assigned equipment & geographic location.
• Individual Contributor. Interfaces both internally within functional area (services) as well as with external customers in providing service that delights the customer.
• Intermediate level job with some work experience
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
• Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
• Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products; including technical diagnostics, software loads, installation, removal, retrofit and customer call assistance.
• Manage call activity; perform call close administrative requirements.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engage the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Adhere to proper escalation procedures to resolve customer issues.
• Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures.
• Responsible for assigned company assets (i.e. parts, tools, communication and computing devices, vehicles)
• Responsible for supportive participation in team functions and adherence to agreed-upon practices and procedures developed by the Team.
• Assist other service reps as required with; call support, knowledge sharing & problem resolution
• Utilize work and achieves business results (PEP metrics) management processes that maximizes productivity
• Takes ownership for customer & technical problem resolution with minimal support required.
• Participates in discussions on focus areas or processes.
• Accepts / shares responsibility for being a subject matter expert / coordinator for key business processes (i.e. parts, asset tracking, retrofits)
• Manages and plans activity to ensure productive workday.
• Responsible for a full assigned workload territory with minimal assistance.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.