Xerox Production Solutions Specialist in Ontario, Canada
Production Solutions Specialist
Location: Toronto, Ontario
The Production Solutions Specialist assignment is responsible for delivering the production portfolio
sales plan inside their sales region. Developing a program aligned to customer requirements is
imperative. The PSS is responsible for supporting top opportunities, prioritizing efforts on short
term and long-term opportunities and achieving results that meet pre-determined targets. They
will serve as the lead subject matter expert related to production solutions and will provide
coaching and assistance to sales representatives with the focus on assessments and supported
hardware and applicable service and software solutions.
• Provide program structure to support and develop the sales representatives
• Execute programs launched by marketing
• Provide expertise on the Industry as well as Xerox, Competitive and partner solution offerings
• Knowledge & Program Transfer to Sales representatives
• Represent the sales function, ensuring company values, pricing and sales policies are adhered to and sales goals are achieved
• Become Subject Matter Expert on the Production Value Proposition and the Customer Journey
• Take ownership of assessments for top opportunities
• University degree required
• Knowledge of trends and industry direction
• Minimum 5-6 years of solid sales results. Ability to manage and collaboratively strategize complex sales
• Demonstrated subject matter expertise in the Production Print product portfolio
• Can articulate a value proposition to the client with credibility at senior management and operational levels
• Negotiates at management levels within client account
• Is proficient at building a compelling business results story, strong business acumen and financial skills
• Is considered knowledgeable in the entire range of PSG services and technology solutions; as well as competitor offerings to enable sales
• Uses knowledge, solution selling and business development skills to align the client business needs with solution
• Ability to leverage Xerox’s portfolio of services and technology solutions to change the playing field against our competition
• Profit Accelerator tools and resources
• Can utilize Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques
Role-Specific Competencies (required to be successful in the assignment)
•Business Acumen: Theability to perform and make commercial decisions with insight, knowledge and intelligence.
•Create Client Strategy:The ability to develop effective strategic account strategies in order to drive profitable and sustainable growth for Xerox.
•Communicate Value:Ability to effectively communicate and leverage delivered Xerox value to expand the client relationship and increase the share of wallet for Xerox.
•Consultative Selling:Identifies Xerox opportunities through an in-depth knowledge of our customers’ strategic and business needs. Seen as a thought leader and sought out by the client for business advice
•Creativity and Innovation:The ability to challenge current ways of doing things (conventional practices), adapt established methods to new situations, pursue ongoing process improvements, create and evaluate new solutions and ideas
•Industry Expertise:Applying an in-depth industry expertise to resolve client and Xerox business issues and to address key business drivers.
•Technical Expertise:Applying an in-depth technical expertise to resolve client and Xerox business issues and to address key business drivers.
• Represent the Full Capabilities of Xerox:Creating opportunities for selling unique, value-added solutions through the effective positioning of the full spectrum of the Xerox portfolio.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Production Solutions Specialist
Requisition ID: 19000666