Xerox Junior Business & IP Analyst in Palo Alto, California
Junior Business & IP Analyst
City: Palo Alto
Country: United States
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Legal
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
• Develops and implements business strategies and objectives to maximize value of the corporate intellectual property assets. Activities may include: researching competitive marketplace by conducting patent searches, preparing company profiles, company briefing packages and developing licensing opportunities/plans. Responsible for intellectual property issues, such as patent, copyright or trademark matters. Provides legal advice on the patentability of inventions, infringement of patents or copyrights and the validity of trademarks. Prepares applications for patents, copyrights and trademarks.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.