Xerox Professional II, Accounting in Pasay, Philippines
Professional II, Accounting
State/Province: National Capital Region
Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Finance
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
• Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from
a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory
and regulatory requirements.
• Performs a variety of complex finance & accounting functions within the
• Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of business issues to improve services.
• Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective to identify solutions.
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to
improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts
• Balances books or accounts and prepares profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications
assigned to various records
• Prepares and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports
• Prepares balance sheet reconciliation and margin trend analysis
• Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation
• Conducts studies and develops solutions for improving accounting processes
• Prepares and analyzes tax records and reports
• Prepares local, state and federal tax returns
• Assists in preparing statistical and financial reports
• Maintains records and performs miscellaneous tax assignments
• All other duties as assigned
• Alternate Text for Consideration:
• Prepare and post journal entries
• Perform month-end review of the financials
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
• Assist with month-end A/R and A/P close processes
• Verify that A/R transactions comply with the customer contracts
• Generate, monitor, and review the weekly aging report
• Record/adjust inventory using the prescribed method relevant to the geography or account
• May prepare tax reports
• Meet with internal auditors to answer questions and provide documentation
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.