Xerox ASE III, Technical Customer Service Engineering in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com .
• The Account Services Engineer (ASE) provides complete support coverage for equipment assigned to a Managed Services customer in order to maintain the highest possible uptime for the customer. While the support extends from supply replenishment through finished output, including operation of the equipment and finishing devices, it also includes full break/fix repair of the assigned equipment.
• The ASE ensures the equipment is set to optimal quality and performs full repair and replacement procedures to maintain peak standards of performance. This includes ensuring the output quality meets customer requirements by monitoring device performance and making adjustments as required. The ASE engages Technical Resources when appropriate to support the client’s business requirements.
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Provide support related to the operation and maintenance of the assigned client’s equipment, including (as required) equipment consumables management.
• Perform routine services to ensure equipment availability to client site users.
• Serve as the primary customer contact for providing all maintenance, production and supply inventories of assigned equipment
• Perform equipment operation (printing, scanning, copying) to deliver finished documents as required including use of finishing devices.
• Provide appropriate communication, support, and interface to on-site client base as to equipment status and availability.
• Proactively manage consumables and supplies replacement as required.
• Provide customer training on assigned products to improve end user knowledge of equipment functionality
• Maintain appropriate communication with Managed & Technical Services personnel within assigned area of coverage.
• Provide accurate and timely monthly reporting of activities (as required) using activity reporting software and tools.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engaging the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Develop schedules & implement preventative and corrective maintenance services to maximize equipment uptime and performance.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels in electrical / electronic curriculum
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
At a minimum the preferred candidate will have demonstrations the following:
Successful completion of EL CSE test battery including Ishihara Color Vision test
Successful prior experience delivering services to a on-site client environment demonstrating superior customer service skills
Preferred previous field technician or electrical/mechanical repair experience
Effective interpersonal skill & behaviors with the ability to interact with a diverse client population
Demonstrated capability in the maintenance and repair of electronic /electrical /mechanical printing or computer equipment
Effective organizational skills
PC skills in MS Office applications, Internet navigation
Basic understanding of network printing, job creation, and submission
Ability to manage multiple tasks
Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
Possesses reliable, dependable transportation
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: ASE III, Technical Customer Service Engineering
Requisition ID: 18005156