Xerox Sales Specialist: Graphic Communications in Saint John, New Brunswick
Sales Specialist: Graphic Communications
City: Saint John
State/Province: New Brunswick
Date: Monday, June 7, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
Production Sales Specialist with Xerox Digital Sales
Position Concept :
The Virtual Graphic Communications Sales Specialist will be responsible for the sale of the Entry Production portfolio & software while providing support to Xerox internal/external sales reps. The sales specialist will be required to be the lead sales focal for the National account team and Franchise Print Customer. Daily responsibility will be to coach, manage the integrity of the National Pricing Contract, provide sales support to the sales force as well as making calls to existing/potential customers on a regular basis. Directly impacting the sale cycle is a key priority for this position.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
· Owning production sales cycles from beginning to end
· Support Agency Sales Reps and Direct Sales force for Entry production cycles & software opportunities within a defined geography through telephone and innovative tools
· Manage the production product portfolio through key needs assessments, strong understanding of market and existing gaps within teams supported
· Support Xerox Managed Print Services opportunities
· Deploy, support and inspect key marketing initiatives
· Work an assigned territory by conducting customer sales calls independently and with field reps. Collaborate with other support team remembers on key sales initiatives: big hit management, RFP and mores
· Establish SMP with supported teams: MPL management and reviews, outlook process and more
· Develop and implement tools and programs to maximize customer retention.
· Develop and implement tools to increase reps knowledge of competition, applications and Xerox products.
· Work with appropriate support teams and business partners as required throughout sales cycle (Network analysts, NSI, Nuance etc)
· Align and leverage field resources and counterparts to drive revenue. (PSE’s, CBM's and Region leaders)
· Act as subject matter resource for Sales Reps in addressing product questions, customer objectives, proposals and utilization of tactical actions.
· The sales specialists will be responsible for key high impact activities; Delivering hard ware and software virtual demos, live agency/customer demo’s via the Virtual Demo Room, High level customer contacts, Lead studies/assessments
· This is a quota bearing assignment.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following:
· Candidate Education: University Degree preferred
· Demonstrated successful sales experience
· 4-6 years of successful sales / marketing experience (at or above plan)
· Excellent business acumen and relationship skills
· Excellent presentation skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to think creatively when developing solutions
· Demonstrated ability to grasp technical product knowledge
· Experience in Print production an asset
If you are selected you will be provided the following:
· Great working hours (Mon – Fri)
· Free Parking
· Mentorship program
· Compensation with Incentive Earnings
· Competitive Benefits Package
· World class training program
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.