Xerox Sales Executive I, Direct Sales in SAIPAN, United States
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion. at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• This position has responsibility for selling Xerox solutions and will market the full line of Xerox products, services and solutions to both current Xerox customers and non-customers within a specified geographic territory. This position will be responsible for driving both short term sales activity with an account, and also with developing and implementing longer term strategies to ensure Xerox will retain the account and grow new business.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals selling with focus on balanced order performance across all services and product lines inside designated territory. May focus in one specialty area.
• Completion of Key Product Outlook and Master Prospect List ownership for assigned territory. Develop and present Quarterly Business Plan Review to management.
• Develop and implements business(short & long term) plans for client base to identify, sell, and support incremental value added services and/or products in existing client accounts. Must be skilled in the area of financial presentation and negotiation with the client to effectively close profitable deals based on what’s best for the client and Xerox.
• Develop and monitor the achievement of the overall sales account strategy and plan.
• Developing new business through cold-calling and prospecting on a continual basis within the dedicated territory or with established accounts.
• Manage existing base of Xerox Accounts to maximize and grow revenue opportunities
• Manage the entire sales cycle. Leverage executive level sponsorship in the client’s organization to bring new insight (teaching) to the client about Xerox solutions and services that address their business challenges. This insight is critical to effectively sell services and needs to be the result of industry and client-specific on-going research.
Graduation in specialized field (Example: Bachelor of Engineering etc.)
Minimum Consultative, services oriented approach
Minimum Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally to support the sales process
Minimum Demonstrated proficiency in conducting client current state studies; business proposal writing skills and presentation to senior management levels
Minimum Effective Presentation Skills
Minimum Excellent written and verbal communications skills; technically proficient with Microsoft Office tools
Minimum In depth knowledge of competitor products, solution offerings and market in which Xerox competes to ensure the successful positioning of Xerox offerings
Minimum Organized team selling in a cross functional collaborative work environment
Minimum Proven track record for consistently achieving services revenue and related sales targets
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Sales Executive I, Direct Sales
Location: N. Mariana Islands-SAIPAN
Requisition ID: 20000275