Xerox Purchasing Clerk in San Antonio, Texas
City: San Antonio
Country: United States
Department: Materials & Supply Chain
Date: Friday, April 30, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Materials & Supply Chain
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
• Responsible for the negotiation of contracts that secure favorable terms in relation to the procurement of services and supplies contracts. These contracts may be in support of customer-related business processes (e.g., 3rd party suppliers for a bid) or for internal use (e.g., health care, fleet, etc.).
• The role holder may work as part of the service delivery team that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
• Delivery of service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• To raise Purchase Orders in line with Corporate Policy, for the provision of services/products from Third Party suppliers.
• To collate Xerox and Third Party supplier information to produce monthly management information.
• To ensure all invoices are validated and aligned to relevant Purchase Orders.
• To manage relationships internally, with customers and with third party suppliers.
• Input to Xerox billing systems and liaison with central billing team to resolve queries.
• Liaison with central Procurement team regarding status of suppliers; additions to or deletions from the preferred supplier list.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.