Xerox Accounting Analyst with French language in Sofia, Bulgaria
Accounting Analyst with French language
Date: Monday, March 8, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Finance
Seniority Level: Associate
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
We are now in search of an Accounting Analyst with French language
• Prepares journal and post journal entries, balance sheet reconciliation and margin trend analysis and financial statements and monthly reports;
• Balances books or accounts and prepares profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records
• Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation
• Conducts studies and develops solutions for improving accounting processes
• Prepares local, state and federal tax returns and analyze tax records and reports
• Assists in preparing statistical and financial reports
• Maintains records and performs miscellaneous tax assignments
• Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts.
• Balances books or accounts and prepares profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements.
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records.
• Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation.
• Conducts studies and develops solutions for improving accounting processes..
• May interact with external counter-parties (e.g. vendors)
• Responds to routine questions related to area of responsibility.
• At least 2 years of experience in Finance and Accounting;
• Fluent French language both written and spoken;
• Good level of English language both written and spoken;
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• PC literacy.
• Professional and friendly work environment;
• Opportunity to grow your career in a multinational company;
• Excellent remuneration and additional benefits;
• New office in a modern building with excellent access to public transport.
If you feel this opportunity is the right fit for you, send us your CV by clicking the Apply button below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.