Xerox Analyst I, Accounting with French language (Maternity cover) in Sofia, Bulgaria
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Preparation and processing of manual journals in order to ensure the GL is reflective of all relevant transactions for inclusion into P&L account and balance sheet in the reporting period.
• Reconciliation of the assigned balance sheet accounts within the deadlines as per the accounting policy.
• Preparation of trial balance. Preparation of Profit and Loss report.
• Assist in the maintenance of the documentation of all accounting related matters to ensure overall consistency.
• Support the management team to maintain efficient ways of communication and information exchange.
• Prepare audit work papers for assigned areas of responsibility and assist auditors in their inquiries.
• Adhere to SOX internal control requirements. Implement recommendations from Internal Audit.
• Experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of French and English language
• University degree in Finance/ Accounting or similar area;
• Good understanding of US GAAP / French GAAP will be considered a great advantage
• Excellent communication and team work skills
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Analyst I, Accounting with French language (Maternity cover)
Requisition ID: 19004464