Xerox Analyst I, Accounting with French language in Sofia, Bulgaria
Analyst I, Accounting with French language
Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Finance
Description & Requirements
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better. We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion. (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity)
• Deliver accurate month end results, financial analysis and reporting.
• Performs a variety of moderately complex finance & accounting functions within the Accounting department.
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers.
• Solves a range of straightforward problems; uses previous experience to identify solutions.
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts
• Balances books or accounts and prepares profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements
• Prepares and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports
• Prepares balance sheet reconciliation and margin trend analysis
• Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation
• Conducts studies and develops solutions for improving accounting processes
• Assists in preparing statistical and financial reports
• Maintains records and performs miscellaneous tax assignment
• Responds to routine questions related to area of responsibility.
• Ensure compliance with external / internal audit activities and internal controls requirements (including SARBOX).
• Identify potential areas for process improvement
• Design and maintain documentation of the accounting processes undertaken as part of the role
• All other duties as assigned
• Fluent French and English
• ERP knowledge (SAP preferred)
• Computer skills – Advanced excel
• US GAAP knowledge
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion! (https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity) People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.