Xerox Analyst I, Accounting in Sofia, Bulgaria
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com .
• Preparing journal entries and account reconciliations;
• Ensuring the proper balance sheet reconciliations;
• Processing monthly financial data in a timely manner e.g. journals;
• Ensuring the OPEX activities of the company are reflected properly in the P&L;
• Supporting monthly financial close process;
• Working on accurate month end results, financial analysis and reporting;
• Providing support and analysis to the respective business groups;
• Ad-hoc analysis and project work.
• Professional experience in Finance/ Accounting;
• Fluent English;
• University degree in Finance/ Accounting or similar area;
• Microsoft Excel, SAP experience will be considered an advantage;
• ACCA/ CIMA or similar certification will be considered an advantage;
• Excellent communication skills.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Analyst I, Accounting
Requisition ID: 18004752