Xerox Analyst I, Customer Risk Management in Sofia, Bulgaria
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity
• Manually underwrite small ticket transactions referred by the Risk System
• Conform to Risk policies and Business Quality Guidelines, focusing on payment capacity, debt service and solvency
• Conform to Risk policies focusing on behavioral criteria for small ticket transactions
• Suggest enhancements to reporting process as necessary
• Identify and Troubleshoot reporting inaccuracies
• Provide first line reporting / Query handling support to internal customers
• Assigns and makes recommendations on Credit Risk Ratings and Credit Lines of Business Partners. Manages orders approvals and escalations when exposure is above the Credit Limit and the delegation of authority.
• Assists OTC team monitoring delinquency and review bad debt provision proposals according the Channel partner bad debt policy
Skills, knowledge and abilities required:
• Relevant Professional qualifications (at minimum BA Finance or Economics) / Legal knowledge valuable
• Finance/Accounting experience, ideally from a similar position within a financing company or a bank (preferably a leasing company)
• Ability to apply a different risk management approach and analysis depending on type of services and products involved.
• Experience with Automatic Credit Scoring / Score Card risk assessment as well as financial statements
• A commitment to customer service excellence for both external and internal customers
• Willingness to accept responsibility / accountability
• Flexible approach to meet changing requirements as and when they arise; “can do‘ approach to work
• Able to work under own initiative, under pressure and without compromising quality
• Proven analytical ability and creative problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of English
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Analyst I, Customer Risk Management
Requisition ID: 19003948