Xerox Business Analyst in Sofia, Bulgaria
• Work on any development projects in the iLease system as instructed by the department manager
• Manage document changes in the system, including development and maintenance of documents using technical generation tools
• Maintain the data warehouse structure and related user interfaces reports
• Using the specific Wherescape development tool, maintain data structures in the warehouse to ensure timely and accurate data for reporting
• Analysis of modifications to the data extracts, transformation and loading of data to the warehouse.
• Transfer of the analysis to the EBIP team
• Analysis of changes to the cubes that provide user interface presentation of data. Feed this information to the EBIP team
• Manage User testing of changes to the warehouse
• Provide instruction and mentoring to super users for the warehouse
• Identify training requirements for the business on warehouse user interfaces
• Knowledge of SQL DB and reporting services
• Knowledge of relational database structures
• Ideally a bachelor’s degree in business sciences or related qualification
• Working knowledge of business practices including accounting and governance
• Advance knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access
• Knowledge of Internet application construction tools
• Finance industry, knowledge of Leasing and competence in business analyst methodologies will be an advantage
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com at https://www.xerox.com/ and explorer our commitment to diversity and inclusion! at https://www.xerox.com/en-us/jobs/diversity People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
© 2019 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Title: Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 19004453